Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tuesday Outing Time

I had a great time for these few days
however my cough and flu is not recover yet ;p

This tuesday
My assignment groupmates and I were treated by Amelia
The place we chose as our treating reward is "Tony Roma's" in Pavilion
Actually this restaurant is my desired one since I worked in Alstom last time
Finally I got the chance to go in and try ^^

Well
the ambience is just nice
is not very impress on me

about the foods
hmm.. I would say it is served in big portion
but the taste is not so tasty actually
I'm ordered "Ginger and Rosemary Chicken" as my lunch
it is not in good taste as I expected
first, the chicken is served in a very thick condition
second, because it is in thick condition, and the taste is not really penetrate into whole chicken

Tony Roma's is really take our life
We spent few hours on our foods before we left
The portion is really big, we were not able to finish it
left something like french fries, salad, mush potatoes...

Next, is the time heading to Lowyat for our Sing K section
We had sang from 3pm-9pm+ with only RM13.50 each
for me the time is too long
and im not able to sing, im cough!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment