Saturday, August 8, 2009

Heart is missing

What's wrong with my heart?

Yesterday Jaycee had asked me a question
" I thought you haven't ready for a new relationship? "

I dumb for few seconds and recall back what had I told her
I answered " Hmm.. Yes, but human need love sometimes "

Gosh! What I think and what I do is not accordance?

I used to be alone (Sometimes)
I spend much on myself, I have no extra money spend on another party
I need caring (But not every time)
I want to couple with human, but not with phone! (Don't just sms, need to meet up)

In this cruel world
Is it the only handsome and pretty one deserve the beautiful love?
Human cares for the outlook
Human prefers the good looking one
Love starts to build up from outlook?

What do I want?
My heart is missing

2 comments:

  1. Be honest to yourself. You will know what you want. It's hard, but at least a try. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im confused with my feeling, i can't pinpoint my thinking

    ReplyDelete