Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday 20/8 SkyBar Night

I with the same gang of friends outing to skybar last thursday
It was my ever first time went to SkyBar
and I'm interested to it
since my ex-colleague, Jeff had told me the ambience of skybar is so damn nice
plus I had visited their website
it's really cool environment!!

Before heading to skybar
We had movie in Pavilion 855pm with the "009" movie
This movie is damn funny
and you can laugh all the way when it is showing

After the movie is around 11pm
it's the time for our happy hour in SKYBAR!!
wohoo.. I was coming with excited mood!
Skybar is situated on top of the Trader's Hotel
and in the 33th floor

Ding.. the lift was opened and I entered slowly into the skybar
wow.. there is crowded with foreigners!!
most of them were coming with couples

I enjoyed the environment with my martini
the music was just nice
but I feel weird because I can't move my body
I was in the bar but not club, ishh!! ><

slowly we had changed our seat to few places
until we get the best seated place =)
of course captured photos in every angle

we enjoyed our night in skybar until 1am

I realized that I prefer club =)
I enjoy music with dance, but I hard to do this in pub
Perhaps I got to bring along my partner to go?
Anyway it is the nice place to enjoy as well

For my future clubbing life
currently I got to avoid from liquor for a period of time
my body is quite weak now T.T
have to rest for a period!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment